Saturday, December 24, 2011

Seed Packets with the Cricut Cutter

I decided the other day that I really needed to organize my seed packets. They were being stored in baggies in my fridge. The whole organization process will be several posts, but to start, here is how I made my super cute seed packets to replace the leaky white envelopes many of my seeds had been stored in.


I used extra scrapbook paper I had lying around. I cut the sheets into 6" by 7" sheets to minimize waste. I have the older, first generation Cricut, so that limits my cutting size. I used the Wild Card cartridge, using the Booklet envelope (<boklet-s>) at 5.5" with the Real Dial Size on. I liked the look of the cutout leaves on the flap, but you could always cut it in blackout mode if you don't like it. 




Once I had my packets cut out, all I did was assemble them with double sided tape, and add some white sticky labels to the front to write on. To add some interest, I let my 7 year old stamp on the labels before I put them on the packets. It was that simple.

Happy Farming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment